• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie is trying to tell me something...

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
He wants to go back to where he came from! :shock:
001-17.jpg

:lol::lol:

006-15.jpg

Yes....these are in fact his back feets! He was so ingenious when he couldn't move! :lol:

004-16.jpg

007-16.jpg

:lol: Oh my goodness - those feet are huge!! :shock:

It won't take him long to hop to Hereford I guess :wave:

Awwh :) well tough mr eddie :) you have to come to Northampton and live with meeee :D how is his walking? And how's Hector?

Awwh :) well tough mr eddie :) you have to come to Northampton and live with meeee :D how is his walking? And how's Hector?

I had to have Hector pts last week. :(

Handsome Eddie is hopping almost like normal, and to prove he could jump he keeps jumping onto the sofa. ...fine...BUT I have now found that there is a massive hole in one of the cushions and it's bleeding feathers. ...I'm not best pleased! :roll:

Hmmm, sorry about the cushion, but maybe it's a good sign if a poorly bunny gets up to mischief. :wave:

I had to have Hector pts last week. :(

Handsome Eddie is hopping almost like normal, and to prove he could jump he keeps jumping onto the sofa. ...fine...BUT I have now found that there is a massive hole in one of the cushions and it's bleeding feathers. ...I'm not best pleased! :roll:

Oh no :( I'm so sorry, but atleast Eddie is doing well, bar the cushion chewing o.o naughty bunny ;)

Back