• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rescue Freya, and others :)

silverrabbit

Mama Doe
Can you believe she wasn't wanted?! She's so smoochy and nose-rubbly :love:

Turns out she's not preggers (at least I doubt it). Good diet seems to have removed her beer belly and she's out in the run all day

P8080936b.jpg

P8080924b.jpg

P8080932b.jpg

Binky time

P8080931b.jpg

P8080926b.jpg

Domino and Nobby free range when Freya is in the run and they adore each other - Freya licks Domino's nose :love:

Domino, bred almost to death and rescued last summer

P6270800.jpg

Nobby, rescue from same place and romantically attached to Domino

P8080935b.jpg

Skye, also from same place, very nervous little lady

P8080919b.jpg

Albie, Skye's husbun. Check out the eyebrows :love: his owners didn't want a "grown up rabbit" :? :censored:

P8080922b.jpg

Albie sleepyfied after a tummy tickle

P8080923b.jpg

Hope you like my babies :love:

Such beautiful bunnies! I can't imagine how Freya was unwanted. :shock:
Albie is my favorite, although they're all very pretty! :love:

What lovely bunnies you have, it always makes me so :censored:when buns are unwanted when they are just so adorable and just super pets. Glad they have you to care for them and give them belly rubs :wave:

Freya has beautiful colourings!! Can't believe she was unwanted - bless her, she's lovely!

Those pics of Albie are fab ..... he looks like he's giggling on that last one! :love:

thanks for the compliments on my hunnybuns :D they send you all nose nudges and licks hehe.

It makes me sick how rabbits are treated full stop, can't believe how neglected they are :( which makes RU so lovely because you see all these bunnies looking so happy and cherished after their bad starts in life.

Back