• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Tuckerbunnies.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
This is Sox we brought her up from Blackpool last year with her Husbun Henry for rehoming at Bunny Burrows as the owner had become allergic to them when we moved to Richmond, North Yorkshire in March this year they were still there with no interest so we gave them a forever home with us.
Tuckerbunnies005.jpg

This is Henry the German lop (Sox's Husbun)
Tuckerbunnies006.jpg

This is Chudleigh Flint our very grumpy Nethie, he was found by a lady walking her dog near a river who took him to the nearest vet's which happened to be our vets and they rang us and we gave Chud's a forever home here with us to. (he may be little but he's a tiger!)

Tuckerbunnies009.jpg

This is Holly we collected her for Bunny Burrows from Liverpool as her owner was allergic to her, but she never got to Bunny Burrows as we gave her a forever home here with us, she was so very nervous when we first got her but she is slowly getting better. Hoping to bond her with Pud.
Tuckerbunnies012.jpg

They are all lovely. Holly and Pud would make a handsome pair. :love: How is poor Pud's diet going? :wave:

They are all lovely. Holly and Pud would make a handsome pair. :love: How is poor Pud's diet going? :wave:

Pud's diet is going well, he has no pellets now just his greens twice a day and his hay and grass when he's out in the garden. Trouble with him is when I'm doing all the feeds for the buns he is a begging boy. :lol:

lovely bunnies! do you have a reputation as a bun-napper? bunny burrows seem to have been expecting a few bunkins that never arrived! :lol:

They are all gorgeous :love:

For some reason I always thought Pud was a girl :oops: you will have to apologise to him for me :lol:

Back