• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Selina's op *vibes* U/D

Living_a_lie

Mama Doe
So Selina is off to be fixed tomorrow morning as I have been putting it off for a bit cos of money issues and now she is about 8 months old, I feel it's the best time to just go ahead and do it. So vibes please :)

Last edited:
Awww hope your pampering her! Best of luck Selina hope she isn't in too much pain after poor girlie, worth it in the end.

Dropped her off this morning - feel very lonely without her lol as no one else is in and I am in the office where usually if I'm by myself, I'd let her run around.

Pampered her yesterday afternoon - groomed her and let her run around on the patio table playing around lol.

Thanks for the vibes, hopefully will be picking her up this afternoon :)

Thanks guys :) she seems okay. But she hasn't really eaten much since she got home - about 2 leaves of lettuce and a little grass but according to the vet she ate while she was there. I'm bout to ring them to see if they have a 24 hour on call service to see what they advise :? :(

Right she's done a massive wee - is that a good sign? she seems to be drinking too - not a great deal but is drinking. Vet said just to keep trying to entice her with food and to syringe feed her if she hasn't eaten by tomorrow.

Back