• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad News Guys

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
The shed and the piggie hutch at my new house are both too grotty to keep bunnies or piggies in :(

So the working plan (which obviously could change) is - the trio in the double decker hutch with a run (which won't be attached as I don't want them out while I'm not out, I don't feel especially confident in the area, the yard etc. Lucy and Zero are getting their own room upstairs.

The shed and the piggie hutch at my new house are both too grotty to keep bunnies or piggies in :(

So the working plan (which obviously could change) is - the trio in the double decker hutch with a run (which won't be attached as I don't want them out while I'm not out, I don't feel especially confident in the area, the yard etc. Lucy and Zero are getting their own room upstairs.

.... and the newly weds???...

.... and the newly weds???...

They get the downstairs :) that was always the plan so I didn't say it don't worry I haven't forgotten about them!

Everyone is great except Ruby and her weird eye this morning she seems fine now though x

Remember you promised pictures by the afternoon. One of you having a nervous breakdown on the shed floor and some of the bunnies!! You promised!!!!! :p

Remember you promised pictures by the afternoon. One of you having a nervous breakdown on the shed floor and some of the bunnies!! You promised!!!!! :p

:shock: I can't have a nervous breakdown on the shed floor it's too disgusting. Think me and Jenny are just going to go off to Ikea and leave OH and my dad to sort everything out :lol::lol:

:shock: I can't have a nervous breakdown on the shed floor it's too disgusting. Think me and Jenny are just going to go off to Ikea and leave OH and my dad to sort everything out :lol::lol:

I like your thinking!!! Good plan!! All the very best for it, will be thinking about you!

I reckon if we add B&Q to the trip list we could miss the entire move!!!

See you tomo at half 10 ish xxx

genius idea! should have thought of it earlier!

ok, my dad probably won't get up til about 12 if he said he'll be here at 11 xxx

Good luck for moving Nic :)

Will miss the updates for a few days whilst you get your interent sorted.

Gray

Back