• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun in the sand...

Loxxy

Alpha Buck
Loxxy's been so funny today charging around, and I managed to catch her in the sandpit, but typically not long after I started filming she hopped out!!! Seemed to be enjoying herself though :lol: (click it, its a video ;) )

Last edited:
A sand-pi, now there's something my bunny doesn't have ... love the flop in the middle of the video. :wave:

when rosie was a baby, she used to love playing in the sandpit my grandad made, mowgli kept digging it all down, when i built sand castles :lol:

Lordy! She got right into that didnt she!:lol:

Biscuit seems to like Loxxy, i'm sat downstairs on laptop atm as im eating my lunch with Biscuit, and he licked the screen, just where Loxxy was flopped:love:

Ohh, my two would love a sand pit, what type of sand would be safe for them to play in? :wave:

I was just going to ask the same thing ....... I can get some from work that's been and I quote 'heat treated to get all the biddies n stuff out' ....... would that be ok??

Loxxy is gawwwwjuss and obviously loves the sand pit.

xx

I would think that children's sandpit sand would be best. Buliders sand is too sharp. Argos do it for £2.99 a bag.:wave:

Yes, we just have children's sandpit sand, probably got it at Homebase some 8 or so years ago :shock: surprising there's still some left really! My son has been sifting it today again to get all the gritty bits that have found their way in over the years so its lovely and clean today. Ours is completely dried out as I've always worried it will start smelling if left damp in the closed sandpit (useless for building sandcastles, great for bunnies :lol: ).

Biscuit seems to like Loxxy, i'm sat downstairs on laptop atm as im eating my lunch with Biscuit, and he licked the screen, just where Loxxy was flopped

We're gonna have to watch these too - good job they don't live too close :lol:

Back