• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roxy the Rex and some of my other furry friends!

Heres some pics of my naughty purchase Roxy... and some of the others who can't bare to be left out when I get the camera out. Hope you enjoy :)

Ooooh garden... bit of a mess isn't it mum??!
S7300780.jpg

I have to jump up there??
S7300782.jpg

I see my bowl is empty then!
S7300784.jpg

Mmmmmm haaaaaay nom nom nom :lol:
S7300786.jpg

Flash went off in this one but shows her colours well!
S7300788.jpg

Moo - "Thats my prettiest side mum" Such a lady!!
S7300791.jpg

Chaos - "Yeah... I'm trouble... and what are you going to do about it!!"
S7300793.jpg

S7300813.jpg

Nelson always wants to be centre of attention.
S7300797.jpg

S7300799.jpg

BamBam - Innocent until proven guilty!
S7300804.jpg

S7300801.jpg

Looks like they like posing for the camera. What's a bit of mess when the buns are happy! :love::lol::wave:

Thanks everyone!! I love them all so much... so many different personalities! And the hay piles... I get a bit carried away sometimes :lol::lol::lol: But it won't last long!

Ohhh Thanks! I don't think my set up is that great to be honest! I keep moving things round trying to improve it but I'm still not 100% happy with it!!

I have to agree with everyone else, that is one lovely guinea pig you've got there!!

I've got one at home called alfie - he's on a strict diet now! I didn't realise how podgy he'd gotten !! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Back