• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monorail bunnies! (Teddy...from the bridge)

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
083.jpg

Monorail bunneh!

ETA: add picture's of your bunnies with no feets! :shock: :lol:

Last edited:
My bunny does that lots, usually when we have visitors and I want him to show off! :roll::lol: Then he starts binkying as soon as they go. Unfortunately I haven't captured the paws-tucked-in pose on camera - on my list of things-to-do for this week. :wave:

My bunny does that lots, usually when we have visitors and I want him to show off! :roll::lol: Then he starts binkying as soon as they go. Unfortunately I haven't captured the paws-tucked-in pose on camera - on my list of things-to-do for this week. :wave:

There's a reason this one is so blurry. It was when I first got him...so he's about 8 weeks in that picture! :love::love: A little black dot. The only camera I had on me was the video camera...which isn't really good for stills. ...I never caught another of him with his legs tucked under! :roll: :lol:

Is 'monorail bunnies' an official phrase for this?! I've never heard it before. We call it the 'chicken pose' when ours do it :lol::lol::lol:

This is the only pic I can find of them doing it, but it's a very cute one :D

snugincastle2vsmall.jpg

:love::love:

There's a reason this one is so blurry. It was when I first got him...so he's about 8 weeks in that picture! :love::love: A little black dot. The only camera I had on me was the video camera...which isn't really good for stills. ...I never caught another of him with his legs tucked under! :roll: :lol:

I'm pretty sure Spenser will oblige - all I need to do is invite a neighbour round!:lol: He's a large white bunny and looks like a big white cushion with ears when he tucks in his paws to indicate, 'no, I don't want to play, so there!'

:love::love::love:

Pie is known for doing this. We call her "Hover-Bunny" because she looks like a hovercraft!
DSC00670.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00638-1.jpg

Hahah!! Pie in the hat! :lol::lol:

I think my buns would love a castle...but they wouldn't fit in it! ;)

My Kermit could only do that pose with my legs to support him.
k9.jpg

I don't have may pics of Herbie or Inca doing it. Herbie is like that all the time aswell!
photo4.jpg

'the broody hen, staring' - matthew and tabitha's favourite position!

lovely to see pics of teddy and all those broody hen buns :)

Back