• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm SO proud!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Charlies a total pufter, and when I've tried to take him outside before he's like cowered and hated it.
Yesterday he was downstairs with the cats and the cats went outside, and it was warm so I decided I'd walk him outside for a bit of air.
Put him on the floor expecting him to be upset/run inside but he wandered about! :shock:
He actually ran about, and followed the cats about a bit, and ENJOYED himself!

Proud of my little man, I think he can pass for being a real bunny now

:) My charlie was like that he is just coming out of his shell the difference in him now is remarkable. xxxxxxx

Wish I could say he was coming out of his shell, he's lived here since he was 7 weeks old. He's just a puff :lol:

Wish I could say he was coming out of his shell, he's lived here since he was 7 weeks old. He's just a puff :lol:

Awww well my charlie is a real wimp whereas gracie is the total opposite and is always climbing jumping and pinching food, so i have a contrast :) xxx

Back