• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the Baby wild crosses and their story in pics

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
this is them on the day i first met them
DSC00305.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

the area that needed sorting for the run
DSC00303.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

the construction (oooowwwwww)
DSC00311.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

little Noddy in his own hutch
DSC00314.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

final stages
DSC00318.jpg

and the girls are in :love::love:
DSC00320.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

to the left is a huge area of grass that we will eventually make a run to add to the enclosure, probably when im living there to get the men motivated again teehee

best bit is they are right outside the kitchen window so all the family will not be able to resist their charms ;) and because stes old man thought about the coal area before i got involved but everyone poo pooed it hes well chuffed and brimming with ideas on how to get bigger and even add a proper roof

watch this space ladies, these bunnies are going to be extermely spoiled one day :love::love::love::love:

That looks great!
I think i'll come and bunny nap them, they are all so cute :):)

leave the moms tho... i adore them :love::love:

everyone loves the baby black one because shes so human tame and will let you fuss her for ages..

but of the babies i like Noddy the best... hope when hes back with the girls i can tell who he is.... seems really timid and shy but spent all day watching us build the run yesterday and did an Alvin (shear brute force) on the hutch when he saw his little sis's running about last night :shock:

he also loves rose/apple leaves but leaves the docks.

im a sucker for boy bunnies :oops::oops::oops:

I bet your well chuffed now they're sorted:D:D

And what a lovely view from the kitchen window:love:

yup cant wait to be their mummy :love::love::love:

they also hope that the daughter will show more of an interest now that the buns have the freedom to show how wonderful they are.

i miss them already.. apparently when Johnny went to bed they was bombing about and then he was well chuffed when he went the loo at 5am and they was still playing.

them men grafted so hard for me to see them bunnies in before i came home... is it possible to love Ste even more than i already did.. i cried so hard on the train today the lady who sat next to me asked me if i was ok and if i needed a coffee :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Awwww they are lovely, you have the same hutches as me :D They are good actually aren't they? Only one thing I will just mention, I know I am being pessimistic here but, Ness had an old hutch in her shed just to hop in and out and sleep etc and gnawed the legs on two sides, I spotted it as both legs were at the back:shock: seriously if I hadn't she could have squashed her head if it had collapsed, just watch those legs on the hutches if they are out free ranging round them, they can chew threw them so fast and the whole thing will crash down. Well done though Donna it looks great I bet they are so glad to be able to stretch their little legs.:love::love:

aww thats fab!!! They will be so happy..:love:

I hope youre ok, the next few days / weeks are going to be extra hard away from your man and new bunnies xx

Back