• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Imagine you found this.............you'd panic too!

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Just gone to clean out Arthur Peppermint Stud Muffin and Ms Wilhemina Chocoloppit and found her snoozin' and so deeply under that she was dreaming of carrots and twitching her nose. Lovely slow breathing so I know she's still with us but a bit of shock none the less.

Snoozin003.jpg

Snoozin001.jpg

:love:

I just had that with Archie but I couldn't even tell if he was breathing. I had to give him a good old poke before I got him to move :lol:

I thought that was two rabbits end to end! :lol: Then i realised it was a mirror! :oops:[/QUOTE]

Oh my word, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and how gorgous is she???? Its a shame we have to go check it out...it settles us hoomans I know...but seems so unfair on a totally zonked out bun!!!

She has now woken up but boy she gave me a scare. When she came too she reminded me of how I feel when someone wakes me up from my afternoon doze on the sofa. Completely out of it! LOL

I panic if I see one of mine lying like that. I found Teddy on his back, and thought he was sleeping. :cry:

She's gorgeous! :love:

Bungle always sleeps like this and every time I see him I have to poke him just to check! I bet he hates me being off work for the summer, he can never get a proper snooze!

Gosh, scary indeed. :shock: My parents found my rabbit in a deep sleep like that 3 days after I rehomed him, and were just starting to think, 'how will we tell her?'

Pooka does that too! Last time i went up and prodded him and nothing happened and was like oh god no :shock:
Then he slowly lifted his head and looked at me :oops: :lol:

Back