• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I steal some vibes please?

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
Please may I steal some vibes for a lovely little lady who is booked in for her spay tomorrow.

She is currently at a rescue local to myself but subject to spay and bonding, she may be Leos new wifebun.

Unfortunatly I've not got any pictures but she is a pretty little cross breed who has been passed from home to home in the past few months.

Any spare vibes are much appreciated. :)

Thankyou! I won't find out until Tuesday how she is but I'm hoping it all goes smoothly for her.

Poor thing was kept in a 2.5ft hutch when she was brought in and being fed lettuce leaves. Hopefully I'll be able to give her a better life than that :)

I'll give the little bun loads of smooth op & speedy recovery wishes.
Please let us know how she gets on.

Thankyou! I won't find out until Tuesday how she is but I'm hoping it all goes smoothly for her.

Poor thing was kept in a 2.5ft hutch when she was brought in and being fed lettuce leaves. Hopefully I'll be able to give her a better life than that :)

Of course you will give her a better life than that, even if you stuck her in a 3ft hutch and just fed hay it'd be a better life. But you are giving her a husbun, and I asume a good sized hutch and a good diet, toys and a loving owner. She'll be a lucky bun :)

Update! The little lady has come through her operation and is healing nicely. Now all we need is millions of bonding vibes!

Back