• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new breed of Rabbit?

Collielover

Mama Doe
Ok today I took of the tarpiln of one of the spare hutches today and look what I found.Do you think its a new breed of rabbit ?

100_1398.jpg

:lol:
i also have that breed of rabbit, except in the tabby variety. he loves sleeping in the hutch too :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: They are starting to get more popular I think, as I have that breed too!!!

Quick question... is that easi-bed that your using to line the floor with? I had thought about using bedmax but the flakes are quite big and i think they would just eat them all! :lol:

no its Rapport a cheaper fourm of hemcore I love the smeell of it and It cuts down flys so thats another good thing I use it in my hutches ,sheds and cat litter and rabbit litter boxs and none of mines tried to eat it

ok I must have a cat who is trying to kill herself. Tonight i heard a loud thu outside . So ran thrrough to the back room to check the rabbits and theres the cat on top of the hut after jumping out the bedroom window ..could he not just use the cat flap instead:(

Back