• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help with my rabbits

jellie1989

New Kit
hi everyone im new here :)

i was just wondering if your female rabbit has ever mounted your male rabbit, they have both been sexed at the vets and they are 14 weeks old.. for weeks the male rabbit has been trying to mount the female but she doesnt seem to be having any of it, she runs away but this morning i caught the female jumping on the males back and humping??? im confused!

thankyou

Females do hump. It's all about dominance. You need to get them neutered and spayed once they are old enough and separate them soon otherwise you will end up with babies.

Females do hump. It's all about dominance. You need to get them neutered and spayed once they are old enough and separate them soon otherwise you will end up with babies.

thankyou very much, casper (male) is booked in to get neutered next week.
i found it very odd that ninja (female) started trying to hump, she is the dominant one because she takes all of the veg off of casper.

Jose (female) is always humping poor Rainbow, but he just sits there and lets her get on with it :lol:

thankyou very much, casper (male) is booked in to get neutered next week.
i found it very odd that ninja (female) started trying to hump, she is the dominant one because she takes all of the veg off of casper.

My Mini humps the boys when she feels they are stepping out of line. It's just a way of them showing the other who's boss.

Back