• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my dear Siouxsie passed away...

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
she has been suffereing with artritus and i thougth this was her problem the last few days and metacam perked her up as it usually did but then yesterday she beame worse and could't even stand. She was very weak. i did everything possible to help her and made her comfortable but i think that it was her time, she died peacefully. Sadly i wasn't there as i had left her for an while to rest as i have a broken leg and needed to get tablets for the pain and went down stairs, when i came back she had gone.. i feel bad for that..

She suffered with headtilt a few years back and i think it could have been a reoccurance. She was 8 years old and i've had her since the day i rescued her from a petshop were she was being sold cheap because she was too old and had been biten by her litter mates!!

we have been through so much together and she has brought me such joy. the bunny house won't be the same without her and i mised seeing her cheaky face this morning......why do they have to leave us...:cry::cry:

Arr I am sorry don't feel bad you weren't there I am sure she new you loved her . She sounds like she was a special bunny :(

I'm so sorry Lisa. :( You will miss her a lot after all these years of giving her a special home and lots of love. :love: I've just looked up her picture at the front of the magazine and am reminded that she was your very pretty Dutch rabbit. It's a blessing she passed peacefully, and I'm sure she knew how concerned you were for her.

I am so very sorry to hear about Siouxsie Lisa. She was obviously a very special bun bun to you. Sending you hugs at this horrible time. Binky free at the bridge Siouxsie x

Back