• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent eye help please!

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Ruby has some sort of filmy goo over her eye. It's not over the whole eye, just a line down the middle. What is it??? I have to go to work, so please help asap!! :wave:

It might just be some sleep, sometimes Pierre gets crusty gooness at the side of his eye and i just get an eye bud and rub it off. Just keep an eye on her eye :) and see if her eye is getting red, wet or shows sign of soreness and if so just take her to the vet and they will be able to help.

Last edited:
if you boil some water, let it cool then rub from the front of her eye to the back it should clear it up. Only use each piece of cotton wool once though.

Milo gets this occasionally!

She seems fine. I think I overreacted slightly to be honest :oops: but I had to go to work so I panicked!

I know! It's awful having to go out and leave them when you have a concern. Now get a good nights sleep and try to take it all in your stride tomorrow!!:D

Night night!

DON'T mention the 'C' word!!!

I'm off to bed!

Night - all the best for tomorrow!

oops sorry - imagine I said mackeral :D night hun, might not speak to you tomorow as my dad is busy arguing with BT over internet so I won't have it in the new house :roll:

Back