• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The love of a bunneh or two!

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Have been very upset the last day or so with one thing and another.

Must say that my bunnies showed me so much love, when they look up at you with those big shiny eyes as if to say: Don't cry mum! We loves you and we hungry!:lol:

No matter what is happening they always bring me a smile, as they show me acrobatics, how can I not smile??

As My beautiful boy Carlo climbs onto my lap, onto his back feet and licks my face...:love:

trust bunnehs to cheer you up

They really can make all the difference! :)

They do seem to know when your sad and then behave even more bizarelly (spelt completely wrong!!) and i think its just to make you laugh! lol

Glad they are helping you so much at this time.

Carlo sounds beautiful! :love:

Not surprised you are feeling down Shelly :(
For many years now since having pets of my own I think animals know when you are upset and in need of cuddles,
even if your not crying they seem to know :)

Not surprised you are feeling down Shelly :(
For many years now since having pets of my own I think animals know when you are upset and in need of cuddles,
even if your not crying they seem to know :)

They do know! Carlo is always lovely and wants cuddles, Bobby does too just on her terms, she will flop in the middle of the livingroom grunting at us untill you come off the sofa to stroke her, there is no way she is coming to you usually:lol:

I came out of the bathroom this morning, and she nearly tripped me up flopping at my feet:love:

Aww...they really know how to cheer you up huh?
The first place i go when ever im upset is the hutch.
I guess they can feel/understand when some thing is different or not right...:love:

In the short time I've been a bunny mummy, Spenser has made such a difference. I would have been moping about with a broken right arm but a precious rabbit is a great incentive to learn left-handedness! I'm glad your bunnies are helping you at a difficult time.

I'm sorry that you're down. Hope things get better for you. My bunnies don't care when I'm down!! Neither does the dog or the piggies!! Maybe I'm a bad mummeh!!

Back