• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay - please report!!!!

LolasMummy

Mama Doe
<Link removed>

I am not sure if i am allowed to post this but please report!

If you cant see this i can send it to you not on this forum?

The poor rabbits!

I have reported this but it is still there!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's dispicable - the message they've put on the bottom as well is appalling!!! They ought to be damn well ashamed of themselves!!! :evil:

Poor buns :cry::cry::cry:

Awful isnt it!

I reported but it takes them 24-36 hours to sort and there isnt that much time left!

If i lived closer i would try to get them :cry:

They do normally sort them out faster :( the only thing about this sort of thing is, ebay just remove the listing, but what happens to the poor bunnies?

They do normally sort them out faster :( the only thing about this sort of thing is, ebay just remove the listing, but what happens to the poor bunnies?

Hopefully they get handed over to someone?? Maybe i am too hopeful.

I dont know though but they will currently be going from this place to another breeders?

Hopefully they get handed over to someone?? Maybe i am too hopeful.

I dont know though but they will currently be going from this place to another breeders?

Think Ebay just take the listing down and leave it at that :( I would save the guy's contact number, I wonder if the RSPCA would do anything?

Sorry what is all the fuss about? I know it's bad but, there is worse out there believe me, on a positive note any decent person won't buy them anyway and if they do it will be for firewood.

Sorry what is all the fuss about? I know it's bad but, there is worse out there believe me, on a positive note any decent person won't buy them anyway and if they do it will be for firewood.

I am sure there is worse out there but this is what i saw.

If someone buys two rabbits and a hutch for this price what do you think they plan to do with them and what care do you think they will recieve.

I am aware there is far worse BUT if i can help with one then surely that is good??

I am sure there is worse out there but this is what i saw.

If someone buys two rabbits and a hutch for this price what do you think they plan to do with them and what care do you think they will recieve.

I am aware there is far worse BUT if i can help with one then surely that is good??

Yes yes of course, I just think having seen worse that whilst that is bad, don't be too upset by it, the person who has put it on there is fully aware of the shortcomings and sounds like an arrogant **** - all I meant was that there are thousands just like them in the country, the law has to change at some point.

Yes yes of course, I just think having seen worse that whilst that is bad, don't be too upset by it, the person who has put it on there is fully aware of the shortcomings and sounds like an arrogant **** - all I meant was that there are thousands just like them in the country, the law has to change at some point.

I really hope the law gets changed but i somehow doubt it for a long time. Look how long it took to change the battery hen laws and they are still pretty poor when they are finally introduced.

Hopefully the person buying them will at least care for them.

:)

I think the problem is the fact he's 'throwing in' the two rabbits as well :wave: (it was on the bottom of the description)

Back