• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How old does this bunny look to you?

LloydFerris

Warren Scout
I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how old you think Clover is in this photo? It was taken on May 29, so I'm hoping that if someone has an educated guess, I will know when to book her spay. Of course, she has to weigh at least 1 kg also.
Oh, and the ball she is beside is a bit bigger than a standard baseball. Thanks!
BabyClover2.jpg

Looks almost the exact same size as our baby who is 8 weeks but it's very hard to know as the breed plays a big part in their size. I attached a pic for you to see.

Ferd.jpg

I have no idea what her breed is. No idea at all! She's just started humping Lloyd and is really making him angry. I wondered if that had something to do with her hormones kicking in? She has never done this before, but she's only been with us a little over a month.

I have no idea what her breed is. No idea at all! She's just started humping Lloyd and is really making him angry. I wondered if that had something to do with her hormones kicking in? She has never done this before, but she's only been with us a little over a month.

Are you CERTAIN she is a Doe ??

Yeppers. She has seen two different vets - one before I adopted her who was not a bunny vet, and one after I adopted her who was a bunny vet. Both said she is female.

Back