• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunny is back running around after his neutering and infection free..

Ambience

Warren Veteran
His eyes have cleared up nicely after having an infection and he is happy after being castrated.

He keeps trying to eat the grass but he can't because of his missing teeth- i did feel sorry for him watching him try bless him.

oBo8ql.jpg

I got him this little hut from zooplus the other day- just built it today- it was so easy- and cheap- i shall be getting alot more. Great for the unreasonable summer weather we are having when they are out.

51uJfl.jpg

Sunny trying to eat grass... and doing a good job of looking like he can manage it.
r9CYn.jpg

I have a few more but i'm tired and they wont upload
Anyways night all
Ambience xx

p.s oh they came through now.

6GwXPl.jpg

ZmCzOl.jpg

FP0G0l.jpg

SaCrkl.jpg

Last edited:
What a handsome bun :love::love:
I really loved the piccie when hes holding onto the grass bless him, hope he gets used to having less teeth

I wish he could he eat it- he trys, but he can't do it, i've put readigrass down, herbs for him, chopped up stuff. I've also put him normal hay out , but he can't really eat that either, so it's mainly just pellets he is on at the moment. He gets more than my other buns as i realize he isn't getting what he needs. It must be torture come to think of it, surrounded by all that long grass and not able to eat any. He has been sat on top of his little hut all morning, he loves it :)

He has such a silky coat compared to some of my other buns. I really love him! So glad he is better.

Ambience xx

What a handsome fellow. Specially like the pic of him inside the little hut. Glad he is recovered from his neuter. :wave:

Back