• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My kitty's wont let me go to bed :)

Ambience

Warren Veteran
7Jl2Pl.jpg

Ellie looking all cute.

aVPlDl.jpg

One kitty (Ellie), comes to sleep on me to stop me going to bed.

YyXzHl.jpg

Two kittys (Misty)come to sleep on me to stop me going to bed.

Both have just been neutered- i can't wait to get these head collars of them both bless them. They have been ever so affectionate since the operation. Maybe they are just feeling more vunerable than usual. I noticed this when i had my other cat trudy done also. It's lovely to have the extra attention off them :)

IV2cAl.jpg

Me sleeping with a pussy cat (Misty under my chin).

p.s Please excuse my messy hair no makeup.

They are snuggling next to me tonight too , but i wouldn't let either of them lay on me, i've got them clinging onto me with one paw each side. So cute. I think it definately alters personality having them neutered- if only because of the trauma they go through being at the vets. They normally never have any out of the ordinary experiences as they are house cats, so it must have been quite a shock for them being in a cattery or with the dogs in the back :)

Gorgeous kitties:love::love::love::love: I bet you you couldn't push them off the bed though:p

That's my sofa :) I always let them sleep with me on the bed too though and i couldn't push them off the bed, no way :) - they are fabulous. I do get them being jealous with each other sometimes. As i have three kittys, one always feels abit left out. Perhaps i should get another!

Ambience xx

Back