• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evening gang!!! I'll just finish my mackeral on toast...

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
.... and then I'll be right with ya!!!

Something think of something exciting to say!

Ooooh I know.... whats the best thing you've ever bought for your bunnies?? :wave:

Me.I didnt come cheap y'know.......:lol::lol:

and you know what?? They love me...totally adore their bunny mummy!!!:p:p

....but I might as well have saved my money on the toys....the only thing they do with them is throw them in their water bowls :roll:

These new run shelters from Trixie- i love them, they are so cute :) But what my buns love most is their tunnels.

I made the mistake of listening to a member of staff in a pet shop when choosing a hutch for the guineapigs. Far too small - what was I thinking!!!! Anyhoo, I got them a bigger one and the smaller one was redundent and lying in the garden but I just thought that I could put it in the shed for the bunnies for the winter to snuggle in. I'll stuff it full of straw and they will nice and comfy. So that could be a good buy after all!!

I made the mistake of listening to a member of staff in a pet shop when choosing a hutch for the guineapigs. Far too small - what was I thinking!!!! Anyhoo, I got them a bigger one and the smaller one was redundent and lying in the garden but I just thought that I could put it in the shed for the bunnies for the winter to snuggle in. I'll stuff it full of straw and they will nice and comfy. So that could be a good buy after all!!

Oooh - you wait til me and mum have done the refurb of the aviary next week! We're having a move around to make better use of the space, and she's built the Little Boys a new hutch!!!!!!!!

Oooh - you wait til me and mum have done the refurb of the aviary next week! We're having a move around to make better use of the space, and she's built the Little Boys a new hutch!!!!!!!!

Your mum is some kind of SUPERMUM!!! :D I love her!! Send her over to meet mine and they'll make an unstoppable team!!! They can build entire bunny empires together!! :D

These new run shelters from Trixie- i love them, they are so cute :) But what my buns love most is their tunnels.

Yes tunnels!! Tunnels are good. And a big pile of hay to tunnel in. Lola tunnels half way in and makes a nest and then just sits and eats all around her!!

Back