• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch covers

PearlyGirl

Mama Doe
Any recommendations? just starting to look around for them,would like some good quality ones ideally,what does everyone else use?

Scratch and Newton :wave:

pricey compared to the do it yourself options, but they give me real peace of mind, because the material they're made from is supposed to keep them cool in the summer and warm in the winter

xxx

Scratch and Newton :wave:

pricey compared to the do it yourself options, but they give me real peace of mind, because the material they're made from is supposed to keep them cool in the summer and warm in the winter

xxx

Is that the green hutch hugger? or the white one?

You need the hugger and the snuggle for winter Claire. The silver one keeps them cool in summer or warm in winter but has a fly screen front. If you put the green one over the top of that it then seals the heat in the winter and gives you a breathable waterproof front.

The ones on your hutches Lynne,are they the silver lined ones? do you have the changeable fronts or just the fly screen and night cover? they are made by c.a.b.j?

Yeah, I've got both, and just use the silver one on the summer, then put the green one on when it gets colder. The fly screen is attached by Velcro, so it's easy to take off/put on, and the clear screen on the green one is permanently attached, but there are little ties at the top so you can roll it up out of the way if it gets a bit warmer again!

Xxx

I have ones from the hutch cover man on ebay, sorry don't remember his name :oops: They are really good though I would definitely recommend them

I have ones from the hutch cover man on ebay, sorry don't remember his name :oops: They are really good though I would definitely recommend them

c.a.b.j? i have looked at his and am going to ask for a quote i think. Do you have the changeable fronts? is yours the insulated lining one?

Back