• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats your bunnies toys?

major stare

Young Bun
Just out of interest, what are your bunnies favorite toys?

Larry and Laurie have..

Childrens plastic toy watering can.
Green plastic tunnel.
Plastic Plant pot

Frank and Dulcie love their cardboard banana boxes, which I just replace when they've eaten through it. They also love plastic step stools that are about £3 in Wilkinsons. Dulcie likes to sleep under hers and Frank likes to throw his about and chew through the legs so they collapse when I sit on them. :lol: He must go through about 6 a year.

cardboard boxes. they have so delighted me with the extra holes (doorways) they have put in their current boxes, they're so well thought out!

I got one of those three way tunnels off of Animal Magic. I actually cut one bit off it and have two bits still joined together at the bottom of my bed and the third bit moves around the room :lol:. They all love both bits whereas with the cardboard tunnels mine hardly ever used them.

Also those lounging log things. I use those to block off corners and things I don't want them to chew. They LOVE chewing on those things. Apart from that mine don't really play with toys. Too busy eating.

Last edited:
Fudge doesnt have a favourite toy but she does LOVE her elephant teddy, she kisses him and snuggles up to him and flops beside him (and sometimes ON him :roll:) Hes her man :lol:

She does like her treat ball only when theres food in it though:roll:

Our bun's favorite toy is a towel. We are not cheap and have bought her much more expensive toys just for the record however she got bored of everything so quickly so we googled some ideas. Someone had suggested a towel and it is the only thing she will play with every time we grab it. We wrap her in it and she digs her way out. She will also tunnel in it on her own and sometimes we wave it around like a matador and play bunny/bull fighting. She loves it so much that if we want to wind her up a bit all we have to do is grab the corner of it and she's at us like a shot!!! I would only make sure it's not a towel that can be chewed to shreds. She has chewed our towel but only minimally and we are very happy with it as a toy for her. She has also used it to dig and other such bunny tendencies. :lol:

Huge plastic tunnels made from flexi perspex and anything chewable :) They also currently have a dig hill which is a mound of earth int he garden into which they have been digging various tunnels.

Mine love their tunnel, and a plastic igloo thing that they sometimes snuggle under together and other times just throw around.
Neither of them are really chewers. I give them plenty of wooden toys to gnaw on but they usually just ignore them.

Its a yellow carrot ball which you put treats in. Pierre loves to roll it around for hours. I've woken up at 3 in the morning because hes rolled it into a wall and then into another wall :lol: its quite loud.
He also has a toy bunny called Lola (which my OH thought was a toy dog) which he used to hump before his castration and now he just digs her and throws her around. Poor Lola :lol:
& he loves his log stuffed with carrot etc, I can't even pick it up without him running around my feet trying to steal it back

Back