• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our latest "boarder" NEW PICCIES!!!

capel

Warren Veteran
Meet Flufflie:love:. He is a deaf and partially sighted bunny I'm looking after while his foster mum is taking a well-earned holiday. He's settled in beautifully and has spent the day chinning everything he bumped into! He was obviously working out a map in his head as he can now navigate himself around with no collisions :lol: He loves being stroked and Rog has fallen in love...:lol:
DSC00139.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

And one of my Trio :love:
DSC00138.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for all the lovely comments. And no, Rog won't want to give him back, but unfortunately there's no more room at the Inn!! :lol:

When you see him from the side he actually looks like a wee fluffy puppy!:lol: OOOHHH I'd be sorely tempted if we didn't have 5 already!!(3 more than we intended..but it's all Rog's fault!!:lol:

Oh my :love: what a cutie! I may have to make a trip to yours very soon!

Love the trio, am so jealous, would love my lot to live together but they have other ideas!

Back