• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mixed emotions about my bucks

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I was actually ok about Hector passing.

well...not at the actual time...but after...I felt pretty zen about it all.

But I just fed the remaining buns and stupidly made him a bowl of veggies. :oops: :cry: It all came back. He was such a lovely boy. I wish I could have made him better.

To try and turn this post around I'm going to gush about Eddie. As he was starting to hop he would give me a very wide burth, but over the past few days he's acting just like the Tedster. So inquisitive. A thorouly lovely bun. He was free-ranging today, and I went to Grandma's for tea. When I came home he was on the armchair opposite the door, as if he was waiting for me to come back! :love::love::love::love:

Awww thats sweet, im so sorry for the loss of hector, its hard isnt it?
i sometimes call gracie daisy then i remember she isnt here :cry: xxxxxxxxx

Awww thats sweet, im so sorry for the loss of hector, its hard isnt it?
i sometimes call gracie daisy then i remember she isnt here :cry: xxxxxxxxx

I call Eddie Teddy all the time! :oops::oops:

To start with I was really angry at myself for doing it (and cursing Eddie's name :lol::lol:) but now I just laugh about it, as they give me the exact same "I'm gonna keel you ded!" look! :lol: They're so alike...other than one being black...the other being blonde. (Ted was Eddie's Uncle. ;))

I only have a problem when I go out to see the girls. Hector was in the top two "levels" and it's sad seeing them empty. (I say empty...but Pixie now has the whole three level hutch! :shock: :love:) I know it's better that he's gone, but it's hard. :?

Bless you, you gave him such a fabulous life, it is very difficult though it will take time. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back