• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit hutch

LolasMummy

Mama Doe
Hello,

We are looking for a rabbit hutch with a run underneath for our house buns. It will be inside but hopefully look a little tidier then their current setup!

Any good places to buy from?

Thanks

Oooh lots, try doing a search (in the green bar across the top of the screen) put in a key word like hutches with runs, I am in a bit of a rush but, I am sure someone will recommend a good one for you. Maybe you'd be better with a double storey hutch and run attached though, something like a couple of these , they join together, attached to a nice double storey hutch would work but, work out more expensive doing it that way http://www.petsathome.com/shop/rose-rabbit-run-by-pets-at-home-31897?cm_re=barilliance-_-cross sell-_-product details
I got this hutch for £100 and it's even better as it doesn't have the wide weld mesh which lets mice in, it has the strong small square weld mesh. I have 2 of the runs currently attached to my shed with a playpen aswell to extend it further but, OH is building an aviary run for them so those 2 will attach to the new hutch like this one, they will have permanent access to the runs and free range time aswell. http://www.petsathome.com/shop/rose...-by-pets-at-home-29286?cm_re=barilliance-_-up sell-_-product details

Last edited:
Oooh lots, try doing a search (in the green bar across the top of the screen) put in a key word like hutches with runs, I am in a bit of a rush but, I am sure someone will recommend a good one for you. Maybe you'd be better with a double storey hutch and run attached though, something like a couple of these , they join together, attached to a nice double storey hutch would work but, work out more expensive doing it that way http://www.petsathome.com/shop/rose-rabbit-run-by-pets-at-home-31897?cm_re=barilliance-_-cross sell-_-product details
I got this hutch for £100 and it's even better as it doesn't have the wide weld mesh which lets mice in, it has the strong small square weld mesh. I have 2 of the runs currently attached to my shed with a playpen aswell to extend it further but, OH is building an aviary run for them so those 2 will attach to the new hutch like this one, they will have permanent access to the runs and free range time aswell. http://www.petsathome.com/shop/rose...-by-pets-at-home-29286?cm_re=barilliance-_-up sell-_-product details

Wow thank you! I had looked at Pets at home but worried that the hutches were too small but hadnt considered the run being attached! :oops:

Think that having a run attached would be brilliant for the few hours they are locked away!

Tried to do a search but as always it never works for me! :cry:

Wow thank you! I had looked at Pets at home but worried that the hutches were too small but hadnt considered the run being attached! :oops:

Think that having a run attached would be brilliant for the few hours they are locked away!

Tried to do a search but as always it never works for me! :cry:

No worries, not the cheapest solution but, the runs are 4x4 so if you do get 2 they are very similar to the one shown but, have a removable panel that allows you to connect however many you want, better to go instore and have a look, as I say the hutch I got is actually quite spacious for smaller rabbits providing they have constant access to the run aswell and 2 runs even better. I thought others may have posted some good suggestions for you aswell.:? Anyway at least with these if you are able to buy the hutch for say £99 two runs £140 - your then able to adapt, mix and match later, I do have a shed aswell as I said and funnily enough I paid £179 (B & Q) for mine but, they were selling them recently for £89.00 so if you have space for one and a base to put it on even better, a 6x4 shed with ideally two runs or as we are doing an aviary run fixed to the shed, I actually can't beleive the price of aviary panels or the corregated plastic stuff for the roof - however it's to secure another 6x4 area so not too bad at about £100 ish.

Back