• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello I am new

wales1000

Young Bun
My name is Natasha and I own various pets, some rescued and some not - I currently own dogs, guinea pigs, fish, chinchilla and an outdoor cat. I haven't kept rabbits for a very long time, but recently have taken on 2 rabbits which were not being looked after by a family member, but I am looking forward to the new experience.

Hello Natasha, well done rescuing them, your deffo in the right place for lots of useful information, here's a good website to get some good supplies
www.thehayexperts.co.uk they stock lots of excellent hay, food, litter, toys etc for bunnies far better quality that Pets at home for example.:wave:

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:

Well done on rescuing the buns, I am sure they are lucky to have you.

My name is Natasha and I own various pets, some rescued and some not - I currently own dogs, guinea pigs, fish, chinchilla and an outdoor cat. I haven't kept rabbits for a very long time, but recently have taken on 2 rabbits which were not being looked after by a family member, but I am looking forward to the new experience.

Hello Natasha,how are you?.It is nice to here that you are a pet lover.In my case,i owned a dog,cat and lots of birds.:love:

choosehottubsdirect
pure magnesium oil

Back