• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pud says..........

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
"I'm still on my diet and look at me I'm just wasting away if anyone would like to send me a 'bunny bag' I wud really appreciate it"
*pulls the sad face to gain sympathy*
Pud001-2.jpg

" Does my bunny bot look big in this?"
Pud002-3.jpg

"Grace will get a carrot cruncher on top of her tea tonight but I bet I don't get one, awww life is just not fair sometimes"
Pud003-2.jpg

:love::love: aww Pud you are gorgeous. I'm sure if you were really creative and pulled a really sad face you could sneak a carrot cruncher ;)

Poor, poor pud. Why does someone not invent a diet version of carrot crunchers? My rabbit, who is not overweight, has the cheek not to like carrot crunchers. Pud, I think your beautiful but it might be healthier to have a smaller bot. :love::wave:

:love::love::love::love:

Pud you are VERY handsome and I think your bunny bot is scrumptious!:love: I'm sure your mummy is taking very good care of you really!

I can't stop looking at these photos, total cuteness!

Back