• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Presenting....

Candiflare

Mama Doe
Rosie and Penelope...

DSC03357.jpg

DSC03356.jpg

DSC03360.jpg

DSC03361.jpg

My OH likes having them on him but not for very long. He is still against extra rabbits as well as our three. I don't know how he's going to feel about them so might have to consider taking them both to alice's rescue eventually :(

they are lovely! where did you get that cushion they are lying on? they look so comfy...:lol::lol::lol:

Hi Lorraine, they didn't keep them together but they are tolerant of each other through the bars. I put them on my OH for the photos so that he could hold them apart if need be while I took the pics!

Penelope isn't a giant, but she's big. Rosie in comparison is quite small.

I suppose I have two options 1. To bond them all into a five (back to Fat Fluffs!) or 2. I give Rosie and Penelope to Alice when she has the room...I don't want to fill her up with any more rabbits though, so am going to keep them here, out of my OH's hair, for as long as possible.

But the smell of both of them has set my group off nipping and the fighting has become more frequent! I think a decision has to be made quite quickly, but if Penelope IS a girl, I need to get her and Rosie spayed before any bonding goes ahead.

Theyre gorgous...and look like they want to groom each other already!!
Forget the o/h.........bond them and keep them in comfort for the rest of their bunny lives!!!

They are stunning :love::love::love: one (Rosie?) looks just like my newbie Ruby. And you also have a Ruby :lol: I hope that you manage to do whatever you feel is right for them and for you :)

Hi Lorraine, they didn't keep them together but they are tolerant of each other through the bars. I put them on my OH for the photos so that he could hold them apart if need be while I took the pics!

Penelope isn't a giant, but she's big. Rosie in comparison is quite small.

I suppose I have two options 1. To bond them all into a five (back to Fat Fluffs!) or 2. I give Rosie and Penelope to Alice when she has the room...I don't want to fill her up with any more rabbits though, so am going to keep them here, out of my OH's hair, for as long as possible.

But the smell of both of them has set my group off nipping and the fighting has become more frequent! I think a decision has to be made quite quickly, but if Penelope IS a girl, I need to get her and Rosie spayed before any bonding goes ahead.

The smell of them will start off referred aggression, particularly if they have already been having problems.

Why not put them under rabbits in need as single girls to see if you can rehome before taking to Alice. They are attractive bunnies. Did you see my thread about us all going to Alice to help out. She has so many rabbits and we I thought it was time we helped for a day before the winter sets in, and also to discuss some fundraising.

Are you going to keep the trio as a trio, or try for the 2 x 2. How have them been?

Back