• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gracie gave me heartfailure

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Gracie is a bit underweight, so along with her full course of panacur, she has been getting two feeds a day, plus oats. I put her breakfast in and she started to eat, went back a couple of hours later, there was loads of food left :shock:. She was also lieing perfectly still in her tub, with her being black i could not see her breath, and as she is deaf she didnt move when i spoke.

I prodded her :shock: :lol: not sure who got the bigger fright :oops:.

Cleaned her tray, worrying about an emergency vet, as my emergency vet is rubbish, put her new hay in, she hopped in and started to eat :D. Put her oats in and she wolfed them down, she clearly just didnt feel like eating SS today :roll: :lol:

Gracie says 'Pfffffft, why would I eat SS when I KNOW that there is porridge to be had. Honestly, I just cant get the staff these days'................... :roll:

One of the first things I learnt about being a bunny owner is that they are good at giving you a fright. Glad Gracie's OK. :wave:

I'm glad she was ok. Hazel does that to me because she is deaf too. I know she is alive most of the time though because she snores :lol:
I hope you are doing ok x

Back