• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP! Cinnamon pulling A LOT of fur out...

Hey guys,

In the last twenty minutes Cinnamon has for some reason started pulling A LOT of her fur out...no idea why - any ideas? Should I be worried? They have just started moulting - would it be customary for them to kinda help themselves along a bit and start pulling tufts out?? Or could it be a symptom of some other problem?

Gulliver was neutered a couple of months ago so its not like she's nest building...

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks!

ok, she'd definately having a fake pregnancy now coz for the last 20 mins she hasnt let go of a big bundle of straw in her mouth! Its soooo cute now I know I dont have to worry!

tabby used to do the same thing before her op. i was so sorry for her, though - she'd stand in front of her neutered brother ripping the fur out of her chest, all but shouting 'come and get me! come and get me!' and he had no interest at all. poor girl.

Back