• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i can't believe i forgot

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
that rosie is not here anymore :cry: i always do silly talk to my buns, and went in my room earlier i said hello rosie rooster, i was meant to say locksley :cry:

It just shows how special she was to you :love: - and still is. Hope Locksley didn't mind. I do silly talk to Spenser - he gives me some funny looks. :lol:

It only natural to do that, and tbh she's still probably there - you just cant see her :)
I still say good morning to the empty stall where a lovely and very special elderly horse used to be. It's not a bad thing, it keeps their memory 'alive'. :wave:

It only natural to do that, and tbh she's still probably there - you just cant see her :)
I still say good morning to the empty stall where a lovely and very special elderly horse used to be. It's not a bad thing, it keeps their memory 'alive'. :wave:

awww that's lovely thanks

Our dog Ceasar died eight years ago, and we always used to shout "Bonnie, Ceasar!" in that order to call them in. Last year i went outside and shouted it, and weve had rocky six years! He still came in bless him! "Bonnie, Ceasar!" just comes out easier than "Bonnie, Rocky!"

although now its just Rocky of course. I often let him in from the garden at nigth and then stand by the back door waiting for Bonnie, and i stand there and then remember.

I still say good morning and good night to Crumpet, and I still talk to him :wave:

I hope he can feel the love at the bridge I'm sending him every time :love:

I still speak to my Hugason, I hope he's listening when I tell him how much I love & miss him :cry:

*Tears in my eyes* :cry:

Our dog Ceasar died eight years ago, and we always used to shout "Bonnie, Ceasar!" in that order to call them in. Last year i went outside and shouted it, and weve had rocky six years! He still came in bless him! "Bonnie, Ceasar!" just comes out easier than "Bonnie, Rocky!"

although now its just Rocky of course. I often let him in from the garden at nigth and then stand by the back door waiting for Bonnie, and i stand there and then remember.

Aww....

Like Pie said she probably is still there...
xx

bereaved people often talk to the ones they've lost. and my grandparents have been gone around 20 years and i still sometimes think 'i'll ask grandad' or 'i'll tell gran'! i can't see why it would be any different with animals.

I still speak to my Vin, actually I still speak to my Fuzzball who died about eight years ago. I have a little photo of her I talk to. It just shows their memory is still alive :)

I keep going to speak to Velvet and calling her Vinnie, because of the 'V' :( It makes me well up every time so I think her name is going to change. I feel mean calling Velvet Vinnie all the time. :(

Back