• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby I love you lots

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
But you're the only bun I've ever had who smells! You absolutely stink, I can smell you from the other room! Ever think about taking a shower :p :lol:

She'd rather hear it from me than by embarrassed by Castiel telling her when I try and bond them :lol:

Haha is it sad that I just saw a picture in my head of Castiel sniffing Ruby and turning his head up and running away :oops::lol:

Aw.....will you have to get the bunny shampoo out?

I think it's hormones and the odd squidgy poo she's leaving, so I think she's stinking up the place around her rather than herself :mrgreen: :lol:

Poor little girly though her little bum's all pee-stained :(

Aww, poor Ruby! She's so very pretty :love:it would be a pity if poo/pee odour put her prospective husbun off. :wave:

Bless her Nicola, have you tried washing her with hibi-scrub it didnt half help truffle when i had her. xxxx

Bless her Nicola, have you tried washing her with hibi-scrub it didnt half help truffle when i had her. xxxx

I'm not sure whether a bath is a good idea, we're moving on Monday so I'm just trying to keep her nice and calm as I know moving will distress her. Don't know what you think though :wave: xxxxxxx

I'm not sure whether a bath is a good idea, we're moving on Monday so I'm just trying to keep her nice and calm as I know moving will distress her. Don't know what you think though :wave: xxxxxxx

Ahhh you might be better of settling her then, i got a huge wad of cotton wool and a flannel and gave truffle a wash i was terrified of fly strike. xxx

Ahhh you might be better of settling her then, i got a huge wad of cotton wool and a flannel and gave truffle a wash i was terrified of fly strike. xxx

She's inside so I'm not too worried about fly strike. I know it can still happen though so I am checking her. Her poos aren't sticking to her bum fortunately they are just going on the floor of the cage :) xxx

She's inside so I'm not too worried about fly strike. I know it can still happen though so I am checking her. Her poos aren't sticking to her bum fortunately they are just going on the floor of the cage :) xxx

Im sure she will be fine, you know her best anyway :)
Is she getting any more confident? xx

Back