• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy has a message for you :D

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Rights...I wants to go has a lie down!
034-8.jpg

Off to da leeter tray I goes
035-6.jpg

....hoppity hoppity hop.....

.................:shock:
038-3.jpg

What the fark is dis?

Erm...Solomon....Dat's mine...
045-4.jpg

Solomon: I'm not moving :roll:

Teddy: Erm...mummy...cud you please gerdoff the camera and help me owt? :?
044-2.jpg

Sol...I said GET OUT!
031-10.jpg

033-9.jpg

Ok fines...I finks this is a betterer place to sleep!
0073.jpg

Solomon: Mwahahah!!
0163.jpg

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.....
0123.jpg

005-21.jpg

Oh poor Teddy! i bet that was funny to see! my friend got a baby french lop today - spitting image of Teddy :love:

Awwwwww Ali' - that made me smile and got me all choked up at the same time! :love:

Dear Teddy - we miss you xx

Awww

Jack is doing his part for the bunneh's.... he has just stolen Oliver (the cat) blanket and has snuggled down with it.

Aww :love:

funny how you have giants but your cat is still in charge, whilst I have regular size buns who are very much in charge of the cats :?

Xxx

This made me laugh....Just like hes never gone.Sorry Ali.Its hard to believe sometimes.:(

Aww :love:

funny how you have giants but your cat is still in charge, whilst I have regular size buns who are very much in charge of the cats :?

Xxx

Don't be fooled. ...this was when Ted was about three months old. ...about a week later he decided that HE was boss. If ever Solomon came near me he'd charge at the cat! :lol::lol::lol:

I love that bunny! Miss the black monster so much! :love::love::love:

Don't be fooled. ...this was when Ted was about three months old. ...about a week later he decided that HE was boss. If ever Solomon came near me he'd charge at the cat! :lol::lol::lol:

I love that bunny! Miss the black monster so much! :love::love::love:

We all do Ali.
And these comments on the thread prove it!!

What a darling.
It's good that you can post these wee photo stories. He was a special bunster x

Back