• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing my bunny....

Loxxy

Alpha Buck
I'm on holiday this week and I have to say I'm missing heaps - almost considered installing a bunny-cam before I left :lol: She's being well cared for and fussed over by my neighbour I know, but I can't wait to get back and see her.

I was asked for a few more pics of her, so here's a few, as I sit in a cold dark rainy caravan in the New Forest!!!

Think she was just a tad tired here!
DSC07319.jpg

0023-1-1.jpg

0042-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love: she is gorgeous. She is exactly the same colour as Harvey even the markings on her feetses :love::love: not surprised you're missing her

Aww she is gorgeous:love::love::love:
I know exactly how you feel as i too am away on holiday and desperately missing my bunnies and dogs. I come home monday morning and can't wait to pick them up! I know they are in the best possible hands though.
Hope your having a lovely holiday

i love thats shes found a bunny shaped hole in the concrete to lie in!:lol:

gorgeous girlie!:love:

:lol: She loves to roll around there... it was where an old tree was removed a long time ago. The kids cleared out their sandpit the other day (even sieved it to make it nice as its all dry) and she rolled around in that for ages, was really funny to watch her.

Well, I am pleased to say I am home now and Loxxy did seem pretty excited to have us back :D. I am told by my neighbour that she was very good, has been out for a runaround whenever she came to feed her and clean her hutch, but she did say that you have to have eyes in the back of your head to keep your eye on her and make sure she's not somewhere she shouldn't be (well I already knew that but it was funny) :lol:

Before we went I told the kids we needed to get her a boredom buster and we did buy her a new big 18cm willow treat ball, and 6 days later this is what's left of it....

047.jpg

I guess it kept her occupied for a whee while!

:shock::shock::shock:

Back