• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay is good for me - funny piccie!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
f2cbfcbd.jpg

:lol::lol: So much so I have to get into the hayrack:lol:

73f80374.jpg

MUM! I'm stuck!

Last edited:
I'm also impressed by the twist in the tunnel. My bunny won't go near his if I do that. Could it possibly, possibly be that he's not the brightest of rabbits? :shock::roll::lol

I'm also impressed by the twist in the tunnel. My bunny won't go near his if I do that. Could it possibly, possibly be that he's not the brightest of rabbits? :shock::roll::lol

He wont go in it because its not soft :lol: if you put the soft tunnels in he sleeps in them but the plastic ones he hates. The other two go in it though..sometimes!

He wont go in it because its not soft :lol: if you put the soft tunnels in he sleeps in them but the plastic ones he hates. The other two go in it though..sometimes!

They're so fussy, aren't they! :roll::lol: Spenser whizzes through his when he's of a mind. The first time we put it out he sat in the middle and did a poop. :roll:

Wow! Did one give way or were they going in the same direction? :wave:

well Domino was where he was in the first photo and pebbles was squished into the end, im assuming she got in first, and then he got in and just kept moving up :lol::lol:

well Domino was where he was in the first photo and pebbles was squished into the end, im assuming she got in first, and then he got in and just kept moving up :lol::lol:

I am really wishing I could have two bunnies. Alas, the one I have will not use his stairs so the hutch wouldn't be big enough. :( Luckily he doesn't show obvious signs of being lonely. He likes to show off and might not enjoy sharing the stage.

Back