• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at this for a "hutch"!

He'll deliver within a 30 mile radius and I live 50 miles away :evil: so I've asked if he'd deliver to me if I paid extra - fingers crossed!!

I think this is just what I'm looking for! :D

I've also checked his feedback history and the previous ones have sold for approx £80 - £110 :D

Wow, wouldnt mind one of those as an lawn based setup for day play on grass for my bunster, shame they cant deliver further. Doesnt look too bad to clean, depending on your usual set up. Not much different to a normal hutch. Litter tray, hay tray lino up the floor/edge so its easy to sweep and disinfect. Now im wondering if I could make something like that myself.

He'll deliver within a 30 mile radius and I live 50 miles away :evil: so I've asked if he'd deliver to me if I paid extra - fingers crossed!!

I think this is just what I'm looking for! :D

I've also checked his feedback history and the previous ones have sold for approx £80 - £110 :D

i stuck lino tiles in mine so easier to clean.....

did the number i gave u not work out?

x

Back