• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just want to curl up in the corner

Got off the phone to the vet at 2:15... Giganta, mother of all the babies here, passed away after her spay :cry: :cry: :cry:

She went into cardiac arrest after her heart slowed right down, and they could not revive her :cry:

In two and a half years, I have never had an animal die from a routine op while still at the vets.

I have to go down at 4:45 to see the vet and pick up her daughter that stayed with mummy when all the others were seperated. :cry:

Binky free beautiful. You were one of the best mothers I've met, you were so protective over your 9 babies, and never once got angry at them, and you were also gentle with people, despite your horrid past.

She had a home ready for her, a large shed with attached 30ft x 20ft run, as she will never get to go there :cry:

Got off the phone to the vet at 2:15... Giganta, mother of all the babies here, passed away after her spay :cry: :cry: :cry:

She went into cardiac arrest after her heart slowed right down, and they could not revive her :cry:

In two and a half years, I have never had an animal die from a routine op while still at the vets.

I have to go down at 4:45 to see the vet and pick up her daughter that stayed with mummy when all the others were seperated. :cry:

Binky free beautiful. You were one of the best mothers I've met, you were so protective over your 9 babies, and never once got angry at them, and you were also gentle with people, despite your horrid past.

She had a home ready for her, a large shed with attached 30ft x 20ft run, as she will never get to go there :cry:

Oh my god :( I can't believe it. She was such a lovely looking giant.

I feel so bad for you, this must be horrible.

Thoughts are with you and the babies.

Gray x

I really don;t know what I can say other than I'm so sorry. Maybe her prospective home will be interested in one of the babies?
Such a shame she couldn't get to go there herself :cry:

Back