• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buster

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Buster is Georges brother, and he is also in need of a home. Again, PM louiseandgus if you want to enquire about him. Buster is shyer than George, and he doesnt like being picked up. George has come here before and i adored him, but after this holiday, Buster is my favourite :love::love::oops:

He was so shy when he came here a few days ago. And after a few days of sitting with him for an hour a time, hes changed so much. He doesnt stop climbing over me, he loves fenugreek crunchies, and he actually did a binky when i stroked him today. He is a shy bun, but he is so nosy he cant help himself :lol:

GeorgeandBuster047.jpg
"who are you?"

GeorgeandBuster051.jpg
"yummmy"

GeorgeandBuster064.jpg

GeorgeandBuster070.jpg

GeorgeandBuster077.jpg
i love this photo! This is what he kept doing, running away and then poking his head round and running back towards me!

GeorgeandBuster060.jpg
"Nice shoes!"

Hes loving it, hes so different to when he first got here:lol: I cant believe he actually climbed on me when i sat with him :shock: i wants him :( he clearly wants me to keep him. But Mum says no. I think Jelly would love him personally!

someone must want Buster :(

They're gorgeous, I :love: the pattern. Are they comfy? I'm finally breaking in my new pair today. :lol: The buns don't eat my shoes any more, but they take it turns to chin the soles. :lol:

Sorry to hijack your thread, Buster. :oops: :lol:

They're gorgeous, I :love: the pattern. Are they comfy? I'm finally breaking in my new pair today. :lol: The buns don't eat my shoes any more, but they take it turns to chin the soles. :lol:

Sorry to hijack your thread, Buster. :oops: :lol:

:lol: its okay it bumps it up so everyone will look at him :lol:

There so comfy, I love them. I got them from QVC :lol: physio said i walk completly differently on them, and ive got to wear them in the house like slippers so i stand properly now ,okay with me! Mine prefer clothes, i have a jacket i cal "the peanut jacket" as its full of holes:lol:

I want another pair! still got to sell my other pair that i got, but theyre too pretty :oops: maybe my feet will shrink!

Looks like I will have to get some fenugreek crunchies :roll: :lol::lol:

He was so sweet with them. He took one so gingerly and then just gently nibbled it, he took five minutes just to eat one :lol: George doesnt like them! he sniffed it and picked it up and threw it down on the floor! Grattitude indeed!:lol:

Buster REALLY likes Honey. They keep looking at each other!

He's a handsome fellow! :love:My bunny doesn't like being picked up either, but he's friendly like Buster if you get on the ground with him. :wave:

Buster just needs someone who understands him and has time for him :(

I hope he finds a loving home soon. It's a shame that buns who don't like a cuddle get overlooked when they are so rewarding when given a chance. I have to admit I would have liked Spenser to be more snuggly, but I've learned to accept him as he is and enjoy stroking him just the way he likes it. :love:

judging from having buster with me less than a week i can say that despite him being a bun who doesnt like being picked up, he is very nosy and loves people. Today he would run up to me, and i would stroke his back and he would run off, do a binky, and then hide. If i said "Buuuuuster" he would poke his head around and come back, he loves to "play". And that was from spending just a couple of hours with me 1 on 1.

If someone adopted him he would definatly come out of his shell so much more. I could see him making a great house bun actually hes so playful.

Back