• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burgess Excel...new shape?

My Excel Junior keeps changing colour!!

Sometimes it's very dark brown, other times is a lighter, more golden colour :?

That was quite a while ago wasn't it? I've used lots of sacks since then. Is your Excel really tiny now, the same shape as the junior version?

I don't use Excel anymore but the last bag I had of adult excel was definately tiny like the junior not the big pieces it used to be.

yes I have noticed this as well, I've been using the new packaging etc for over a year, yet the last 10kg bag I bought they are much smaller, somewhere between the size of the Junior version and what they used to be. I haven't had any problems with them though thank goodness!

don't feed it anymore as feed SS instead, but last bag i had, it was the normal sized pellets bigger then the junior ones

I'm only onto the second bag, but they look like the first lot. I think exposure to light affects the colour, but that wouldn't explain a change of size. :?

the only thing i ever noticed with them when got them, was the smell wasn't as nice, it used to have this addictive smell, that i had to sniff :oops::shock::lol:

Back