• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny wanted

Lilywhite

Warren Scout
I hope I've put this in the right place, if not feel free to move!

I've recently got my first bun from a friend. She is a female Nethie Dwarf and she's beautiful! I am now looking for a male to bond her with. However, due to not being able to drive and not having much experience with Rabbit's (Dog's have been my limit up until now as my Dad was a Dog Trainer in the Army so I always had someone to ask in sticky situations) I would prefer to adopt from a rescue as near as possible to me (Darlington) so that I could have some expert help in bonding.

I would prefer that the bun has been vaccinated, although if not this isn't a problem as I can take him straight to my vet's on the way home and get this sorted. However he MUST be neutered as I don't want to have to keep him and Lola separated (she has been Spayed as well so in my case it's more preference than need but I would still keep her separate from an unneutered male).

So, if anyone knows of any buns in my area please let me know! Although if I did fall in love with a male from further afield I may be tempted to either travel myself, or try to arrange a bunny run as it won't be too much of an issue if they don't bond as I would just set him up on his own.

I hope I've put this in the right place, if not feel free to move!

I've recently got my first bun from a friend. She is a female Nethie Dwarf and she's beautiful! I am now looking for a male to bond her with. However, due to not being able to drive and not having much experience with Rabbit's (Dog's have been my limit up until now as my Dad was a Dog Trainer in the Army so I always had someone to ask in sticky situations) I would prefer to adopt from a rescue as near as possible to me (Darlington) so that I could have some expert help in bonding.

I would prefer that the bun has been vaccinated, although if not this isn't a problem as I can take him straight to my vet's on the way home and get this sorted. However he MUST be neutered as I don't want to have to keep him and Lola separated (she has been Spayed as well so in my case it's more preference than need but I would still keep her separate from an unneutered male).

So, if anyone knows of any buns in my area please let me know! Although if I did fall in love with a male from further afield I may be tempted to either travel myself, or try to arrange a bunny run as it won't be too much of an issue if they don't bond as I would just set him up on his own.

Sorry im no expert bonder or such i was just going to say that the male should be neutered before bonding because he will more than likely get hormonal or teritorial

Sorry that didnt really answer any of your questions i just felt i should tell you :D

Thanks, after reading some of the threads on here that was the opinion I was getting which is why I made the decision that he must be neutered before I got him but no one had actually said it for definate. I thought I'd rather be safe than sorry though :)

there aren't any on rabbit rehome in our area. I have the number for one called bunny burrows in Richmond which isn't far coz I spoke to them about help with bonding but not been and I dont think they have any up one the website. I am guessing this is pre Jack, I think we need photo's

ps hope they are still loved up. I'm been good and not posting the ones I took as he is your bunbun! :D

This was indeed pre Jack, so I am no longer in need of a new bunny. Post the pics you took, I don't mind, need to get some more batteries for my camera which is why I haven't took any yet.

They are indeed still loved up and they're so cute :love:

Meet Jack
059-1.jpg

055-1.jpg

056.jpg

057-1.jpg

058.jpg

Back