• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What time do your buns get their main meals at?

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I feed half pellets and veg at about 8am and then pellets and herbs around 7 or 8. They seem ready for it earlier though. Just wondering when other people feed...? :wave:

i wait for beth to ring the bell :lol: not allowed to be late if i am the bell ball is rang lots at 6ish

When I get into bed, between midnight and 2 normally. Sometimes he gets the honour of being handfed his supper bit by bit while i cuddle him in bed :oops:

nuggets and hay at 7.45am then veg and more hay about 6ish, then fenugreek crunchies for supper when i tuck them in about 11pm, which is now! :wave:

Pie gets her main hard food "meal" at about 8pm. Any later and she gets hyper and keeps me awake until the wee hours! :roll:

Oh that's not too bad then. I thought that maybe I was feeding them too late. Thanks for that!:D

I feed mine late as I like them to have their meals as spaced out as possible. When they were bonded because of Snowdrops tummy problems I would feed them pellets in tiny amounts every few hours as when she left some for laters Strawbs would gobble them up!

Am I wrong in giving hay all the day long with fresh water and the pellets and fruit/veg/herbs between 5 and 8? They are out during the day too for most of it (depending on shifts/days off) yet Lily Shane gets a few pellets in the morning and the rest with her veg and stuff with the others.She has fresh hay constantly.She needs more calories cos of her illness.

Pellets when I wake up which can be anything from 6am to 1pm due to my ME.
Veggies at our dinner time so about half 6. Then pellets about an hour later with fresh hay afterwards and then more veggies just before I go to bed about 11pm.

I did have it that they had veggies at dinner time and then pellets before bed but I like to give them fresh hay after pellets so that they don't buzz round me for more food. But I've found I can't give them hay just before I go to bed, it affects my breathing. So I've swapped pellets&hay and veggies round.

They get veg at about 7 am and pellets at about 6.30pm if I'm off work or around 8 when I get in from work.

all pellets at 7am
small amount of veg at 7am

small amount of veg and herbs at 6pm, whilst we eat our tea as he always eats with us :love:

Then a cheap and nasty carrot crunchy at bedtime...all because the bunny loves... waggs carrot crunchers (to the theme of all because the lady loves, milk tray advert)

:wave:

Small amount of Pellets around 7.30am

Veg at around 6.15-6.30pm

Have access to hay and grass all day long.

Breakfast, which is fresh hay and pellets at about 9am

Dinner: Their veg and more hay at about 3pm

Tea: Night time pellets and hay about 9:30/10pm.

Back