• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommendations please

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
http://www.deemillen.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=75_100&products_id=935

I'm not wanting this to house a rabbit, just to put it out there. I'm wanted this to simply have against every wall in my new flat in an attempt to protect my wallpaper from my demon..um I mean angel bunnehs!

Just wondering if anyone has had one or? I currently have the trixie six panel which is also being used as a wall protector, which has the same dimensions roughly, though this is 8 panels at only £32.00 so quite appealing!

Would also like to know about deemillen? are they relaible? I'll also be ordering 3 of the 150 trixie cages as new bases, thus I'd like to check before I order! :lol:

Cheers.

http://www.deemillen.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=75_100&products_id=935

I'm not wanting this to house a rabbit, just to put it out there. I'm wanted this to simply have against every wall in my new flat in an attempt to protect my wallpaper from my demon..um I mean angel bunnehs!

Just wondering if anyone has had one or? I currently have the trixie six panel which is also being used as a wall protector, which has the same dimensions roughly, though this is 8 panels at only £32.00 so quite appealing!

Would also like to know about deemillen? are they relaible? I'll also be ordering 3 of the 150 trixie cages as new bases, thus I'd like to check before I order! :lol:

Cheers.

This is an extremely expensive option! Would using under bed storage boxes not be a lot cheaper?

This is an extremely expensive option! Would using under bed storage boxes not be a lot cheaper?

Never really though about it, but deemillen says my order much be over £50 so I need to purchase something other than the extension...hmm perhaps I could get 2! :lol:

Need to go poke to O/H, since it's 'our' money, I guess he should get a say! :lol::roll: xx

It's not cheap, also the rabbit could scratch through...

As mentioned above I have the 6 panel trixie version, and that's worked wonders..I was just wondering whether this extension was of good quality really? ie since it's coloured the paint may chip off etc. Though no matter now, will not purchase from a breeder! :wave:

Back