• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I woz just snuzzing undur sowfa and tat horrubull mummeh...

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Tryed taking fowtos ov meee! How vewy Dare she! :evil::evil:

I woz tryings two sleeep, hoo duz she fink she iz!?
SDC13087.jpg

As yoo can see I'z a bit shell shokd!

SDC13090.jpg

I fink dis angle dus my chin grayt justees, just coz I haf bearrd duznt meen I not femayle k!

SDC13096.jpg

Heer mummeh tryingg two introode in my mowlt spot, dis wher I lyk two lay, iz vewy cumfy.

SDC13099.jpg

I gess I cum owt for little bit, now yoo see I'z a teeeny, so needz teeny husbun two share my fluff wiv!

SDC13102.jpg

Well wot can I say! am a stooning bunneh, if I do say so mahself.:lol:

Hopes yoo enjoyed mah pikturs ARR EWE! I'm pulling throo wifout mah Bri, oh lux I just fownd dis piktur ov him, He was so handsum, mummeh says I meet him agayn sum day. I hope she rite!:love:
SDC12907.jpg

Lots ov luf Mimy-moo xx

s'ok Mimy-moo, I love you, daddy loves you, Bri loved you and your new husbun 'should' love you! :(

I think you're incredibly beautiful my little wererabbit! :love::love:

Mimah you iz BOOOTIFUL!!! Norty Mummeh for waking you up from snoozing!

I am sorry you and Mummy are missing your Brian, I'm sure you will both meet up with him again one day.

:love:

Charlie: yoo iz vewy butiful, if mummuh wuds lets me I wuds be ur husbun :love: I weerly likes herry girlz... Your next husbun iz a very lucky boi, though he will have to be somfing vewy spesial to compare to Brian and me x

:love::love::love:
Sox: yuu is vewwy bootiful,wood u like to cum and livs wif me, mummeh seys no coz i need to be nooterd woteva dat is but it can just be owr ikkle secret;)

awww mimah:love: its lovely to see you:D i must say, you have the cutest ickle mouth i've ever seen and i'm keeping eric well away from your pictures:shock:

:lol::lol::lol: Love the first pic :love:
Brian was a handsome boy, with lovely clean feets too :love:

Back