• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

first try at long exposure pics. U.D ANOTHER PIC ADDED TODAY. :)

Mazda

Warren Veteran
I found a glow stick in my bedroom. :lol:
What do you think?

watermarked1.jpg

watermarked2.jpg

watermarked3.jpg

watermarked4.jpg

mai xx

Last edited:
They look awesome Mai, especially the last one where it was moved around with the criss cross.

excellent!:wave:

Just to give you some more ideas.
(p.s I LOVE your photography, you are really gifted) :wave:

Thank you!!

WOW, and no i havent really heard of it.... ill give it ago! I found mooooooore glow sticks!! :D

Ill have ago tonight. :D I jsut wish teh garage was clear, thats dark... instead of waiting! :lol:

Ooo I love it!

I agree with Pie in that light graffiti is amazing, my friend once got this amazing shot by running over a bridge which was over a beautiful pond and all around it. The light from the torch (only a small beamed one) gently lit up the things he ran past, and it almost looked like fireflies or fairies!

What do you think of these guys? :oops:

watermarked6.jpg

watermarked5.jpg

watermarked7.jpg

i tried to do shapes... i guess that takes pracetice and brighter lights?
ETA - i tried to photoshop the line of line out of the top, thats from the top of garage door.

I love them Mai! ^

I think it takes awhile to get the technique. There are some fantastic ones that my friends have done in A-level photography!!

They're great Mai! My favourite is the second one in the second lot you posted.

If you know anyone who does fire poi, or spins fire (same thing) that makes fantastic pictures for slow exposure. I'd pose for you but I'm a bit far :lol: My photos (that someone else took, may I add) are in the depths of a box somewhere so I pinched this off the internet.

AGS_7038.jpg

oooh your photos are great! Love the first one of the second lot!

i could pose for you - i do poi & can do fire too....thoug havent for a while!:shock::lol:...but bit far too!:(

Lets see some more!:p

Wow I'm really impressed.
I honestly prefer your Glow stick ones for the unusual quality of the light, almost like a new art form in it's own right.

They're great Mai! My favourite is the second one in the second lot you posted.

If you know anyone who does fire poi, or spins fire (same thing) that makes fantastic pictures for slow exposure. I'd pose for you but I'm a bit far :lol: My photos (that someone else took, may I add) are in the depths of a box somewhere so I pinched this off the internet.

AGS_7038.jpg

woow that looks amazing!!
:D

if anyone wants to pose... feel free :p

Thanks, the frist one of teh second lot i was trying a heart... nearly eh :p :lol:

Back