• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Piggie Girls

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have several lovely sows looking for homes
We rehome pigs in pairs or groups..not as solos pets and they are not to be kept in with a rabbit/s

These girls can go to live with your existing sow/s or neutered boar..or could be paired up wit one of our neutered boys..any of these girls could be homed together as a pair/trio/etc

Rogue..approx 15 months oldNow in a new home

Roguea.jpg

Calliope approx 3 1/2 years Calliope is now in a new home

Calliope.jpg

Jubilee 15 months now in a new home

Jubilee.jpg

Silvie

Demetera.jpg

Last edited:
How deep is the hutch and how steep is the ramp..if you can e mail me a pic with measurements I can make a decision...double deckers aren't alwsy as good as a long single decker as the hold in floor and ramp take away for the space...but send me details and I'll let you know.
Have you already got piggies in the hutch?

How deep is the hutch and how steep is the ramp..if you can e mail me a pic with measurements I can make a decision...double deckers aren't alwsy as good as a long single decker as the hold in floor and ramp take away for the space...but send me details and I'll let you know.
Have you already got piggies in the hutch?

I have had 2 piggies in a 4 x 2ft but I recently got a baby one as well. I understand the hutch isn't big enough for 3 so my friend is giving me her double 4 foot hutch. However, i think it's only 1.5ft deep. Her baby guinea pig who is living in there until he's bonded with her other can use the ramp easily and it's not very steep. When I get it, I will give you the measurements. :)

Back