• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ello RU - Charlie ere, can you help me - Ive lost Mittens.....

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Charlie: Mittttttens where are youuuuuuuu? humphh I cant find her anywhere? :?

CIMG2687.jpg

Charlie: ahhh I know - she on the stool

CIMG2690.jpg

Charlie: No - ok I know where she will be - she will be in the tunnel..

CIMG2691-1.jpg

Charlie: Hmmm Nope - shes not there either! where can she be?

CIMG2692.jpg

Charlie: Ohhh thats it I give up, Im going to sleeeeps!!
CIMG2673.jpg

Mittens: IM BEHIND YOUUUUUUUUU :roll:

silly narna!!

Such an adorable story though however and the pics that back it up are brilliant :)

Awwwwww Charlie and Mittens, they are so good together, I hope they are going to be good bunnehs when it's time to become a little group again for mummeh that way Charlie will really need eyes in the back of his head with Oreo !:lol::lol: Better get some zzzzzzz's in now ready :love::love:

Charlie is looking really well! ahhh I remember when you adopted that little fella had my eye on him myself!! (don't tell Carlo:shock:)

:lol::lol: these 2 are so cute together - so different from Sooty and Oreo - they are the cool buns who sit and observe, lounge about...

Charlie and Mittens are a lot more mischevious - especially mittens :love: Shes a little madam...

Vicki hmmm - Im not so sure Oreo Vs Charlie :? - if its anything like before - charlie was besotted with Sooty :? Im hoping he will stick by Mittens a little bit this time - they were both singles before and charlie went to Sooty :roll: which surprisingly Oreo didnt mind!! Im quite intrigued and VERY SCARED to how it will all pan out!!! Im hoping no bun gets singled out... Im fairly confident i can soon get them back into their pairs if it does happen though.

Shelly :shock: I never knew that!! *i wont tell Carlo*....I think Bobby would have been too dominent for him - Charlie is a hard bun to work out!!! Hard on the outisde but a big softie on the inside! :love:

:lol::lol: these 2 are so cute together - so different from Sooty and Oreo - they are the cool buns who sit and observe, lounge about...

Charlie and Mittens are a lot more mischevious - especially mittens :love: Shes a little madam...

Vicki hmmm - Im not so sure Oreo Vs Charlie :? - if its anything like before - charlie was besotted with Sooty :? Im hoping he will stick by Mittens a little bit this time - they were both singles before and charlie went to Sooty :roll: which surprisingly Oreo didnt mind!! Im quite intrigued and VERY SCARED to how it will all pan out!!! Im hoping no bun gets singled out... Im fairly confident i can soon get them back into their pairs if it does happen though.

Shelly :shock: I never knew that!! *i wont tell Carlo*....I think Bobby would have been too dominent for him - Charlie is a hard bun to work out!!! Hard on the outisde but a big softie on the inside! :love:

I know! bless him Carlo just abaout manages with that bossy boots :roll:

Oh I'm getting mixed up - I thought Oreo didn't like Sooty with Charlie, don't be scared, I think you are wise to give it a try, they will have a lovely large shed aswell so plenty of space to escape and interact as they choose and as you said they can just revert back to pairs if they don't click. They might work out this time, I am sure different things can affect them, even the weather - maybe this time it will be different as there will be lots of positive happy new home vibes to help things along a bit. Don't forget to PM your mobile so you can update me !!!!!!!!!!

Aaah I love Charlie (and Mittens!), he seems very much like my Timmy - in looks (obviously!) and nature. Timmy is always begging Pickle for groomings, he'd be groomed all day if he could!

Good luck with the bonding!x

Aaah I love Charlie (and Mittens!), he seems very much like my Timmy - in looks (obviously!) and nature. Timmy is always begging Pickle for groomings, he'd be groomed all day if he could!

Good luck with the bonding!x

I wonder if it is a dutchie trait! He has always done it, When he was on his own he would always put his head down to me - and now with Mittens he would sit like that ALLLLLLL day if she would let him!

Back