• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Got ya day Pebbles

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Today it has been three years since i adopted my beautiful little Pebbles. I love her so much she is the sweetest little bunny i have ever known :love: :love:

pebby-1.jpg

Bunniesagain027.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0096-2.jpg

dominoandpebbles2452.jpg

TRIO036.jpg

with her family!

TRIO052.jpg

"Im so going to finish before you"

Happy third got ya day Pebbles :)

Thank you. yes she is a very pretty girlie, as soon as i saw her i just fell in love and had her home within 24 hours, she hadnt even been fully vaccinated but i took her and said id pay for it myself, i was so worried someone else would get her because you werent allowed to reserve bunnies! I love her so much, she is such a well behaved little bun.

:love:

Pebbles is mine!!!! :love: You know she wants to come love with me....:lol:

Love? or live? i expect both actually :lol:

She would if you wouldnt put her in a group! she hates groups, jelly has been picking on her today. She would be much happier if she had just a husbun, poor thing.

Love? or live? i expect both actually :lol:

She would if you wouldnt put her in a group! she hates groups, jelly has been picking on her today. She would be much happier if she had just a husbun, poor thing.

live :oops::lol:

aww naughty Jelly!

happy gotcha day pebbles:wave:

what is it about today? never wished so many happy gotchas in one day!!:D

Happy 3rd got ya day Pebbles!!! You are very beautiful!!

I love that second to last pic of them all trying to get their noses in to the bag!! :lol::love:

Back