• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best place to get clips to hold a pen together? *URGENT*

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Guys,

Just been listening to Biscuit and he's decided its time to start trying to work out how to escape the additional temporary pen i put up this morning for more space.

I dont have enough stakes to hold it in place and he just keeps pushing it and pushing it, and its about hamster size at the moment, its only held together with rubber bands at the moment until i was going to go and buy some heavy duty string at lunch to bind it temporarily.

Thinking maybe the clips i hear of all the time would be best - but dont have the foggiest where i could get them round here (sea side town!).

Any advice appreciated.

Gray

I use thin pieces of wire (from places like B&Q) to hold my run panels together. They are strong enough stop the bunnies from escaping and you can make them really tight so that they can't get caught beteen the panels.

Hi Guys,

Just been listening to Biscuit and he's decided its time to start trying to work out how to escape the additional temporary pen i put up this morning for more space.

I dont have enough stakes to hold it in place and he just keeps pushing it and pushing it, and its about hamster size at the moment, its only held together with rubber bands at the moment until i was going to go and buy some heavy duty string at lunch to bind it temporarily.

Thinking maybe the clips i hear of all the time would be best - but dont have the foggiest where i could get them round here (sea side town!).

Any advice appreciated.

That made me laugh! Louie did the same thing when I attempted to make him stay in a hospital pen I made for him after his neuter. He lasted 10 minutes :roll: then he just freeranged as normal :lol:

Back